Voting and Gauge Weights
The Dystopia system allows veDYST holders to vote on-chain to direct how DYST emissions are distributed by assigning weights to each pool's "gauge".
As a holder of veDYST, Penrose can participate in these voting procedures, and these voting rights are passed to vote locked PEN holders.
Penrose will also work to optimize Dystopia bribes and fees.
- DYST emissions voting will be done on-chain.
- Users vote using their vote locked PEN balance (vlPEN).
- Users can vote and change their vote at any time.
- Users do not need to vote every week for their votes to count.
- Votes can be positive or negative.
- Positive and negative votes of the same value have the same weight in the context of a user.
- Voting snapshots are submitted directly before the period epoch (Thursday 00:00+00 UTC).